The Department of Computer Engineering was started in the year 2008. Young, dynamic, well qualified and motivated faculty members of the department are engaged in teaching. The department offers short term courses to students to broaden their knowledge base offering them greater opportunities in major industries and their area of interest.
Computer engineering is the study of the theoretical foundations of information and computation and of practical techniques for their implementation and application in computer systems. Computer scientists invent algorithmic processes that create, describe, and transform information and formulate suitable abstractions to model complex systems.
- For I year-Passed 10th/SSC/Matric /CBSC/ANGLO
- For II year (Lateral entry) –Passed 12th science with Vocational/ Technical (or) 10th + (2 years I.T.I) with appropriate Specialization.
- Age Limit:- Minimum-16yrs & Maximum – No Age Limit.
The Course for the Diploma in Computer Engineering shall extend over a period of three academic years, consisting of 6 semesters and the first year is common to all engineering branches
To become a centre of excellence in computer education and to create the platform for industrial consultancy to produce competitive professionals having right skills and attitude to serve the society
Our mission is to provide an excellent education in all computer related fields. Our main task is to prepare students for careers in industry or to pursue advanced graduate studies.
To Update the Students in Advanced Technologies by Conducting Guest Lectures, Seminars and Workshops.
- ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING PRACTICAL
- LINUX PRACTICAL
- C PROGRAMMING PRACTICAL
- COMPUTER APPLICATIONS PRACTICAL
- LIFE AND EMPLOYABILITY SKILL PRACTICAL
- JAVA PROGRAMMING PRACTICAL
- DATA STRUCTURES USING C PRACTICAL
- WEB PROGRAMMING PRACTICAL
- RELATIONAL DATABASE AND MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS PRACTICAL
- COMPONENT BASED TECHNOLOGY PRACTICAL
- COMPUTER SERVICING AND NETWORK PRACTICAL
- MOBILE COMPUTING PRACTICAL
- EP – II MULTIMEDIA SYSTEMS PRACTICAL
- PROJECT WORK