The Department of Civil Engineering was started the year 2008. Civil engineering is a professional engineering discipline that deals with the design, construction, and maintenance of the physical and naturally built environment, including works like bridges, roads, canals, dams, and buildings. It is traditionally broken into several sub-disciplines including environmental engineering, geo-technical engineering, structural engineering, transportation engineering, municipal or urban engineering, water resources engineering, materials engineering, coastal engineering, surveying, and construction engineering. Civil engineering takes place on all levels: in the public sector from municipal through to national governments, and in the private sector from individual homeowners through to international companies.
- For I year-Passed 10th/SSC/Matric /CBSC/ANGLO
- For II year (Lateral entry) –Passed 12th science with Vocational/ Technical (or) 10th + (2 years I.T.I) with appropriate specialization
- Age Limit:- Minimum-16yrs & Maximum – No Age Limit.
The Course for the Civil Engineering shall extend over a period of three academic years, consisting of 6 semesters and the first year is common to all engineering branches.
To impart knowledge and excellence in civil engineering and technology with global perspectives to the students and to make them ethically strong engineers to build our nation.
To produce civil engineers with high caliber, technical skills ethical values to serve the society and nation.
To Update the Students in Advanced Technologies by Conducting Guest Lectures, Seminars and Workshops.
- MATERIAL TESTING LAB I
- SURVEYING PRACTICE I
- COMPUTER APPLICATION PRACTICAL
- MATERIAL TESTING LAB II
- SURVEYING PRACTICE II
- CAD IN CIVIL ENGINEERING DRAWING I
- CONSTRUCTION PRACTICE LAB
- CAD IN CIVIL ENGINEERING DRAWING II
- LIFE AND EMPLOYABILITY SKILL PRACTICAL
- HYDRAULICS LAB
- COMPUTER APPLICATIONS IN CIVIL ENGINEERING PRACTICE
- PROJECT WORK