The Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering was started in the year 2008. The department has grown at a commendable rate with the two pronged approach of acquisition of equipment and technical expertise in the form of highly talented faculty. The department is actively carrying out special courses.
EEE forms the basis of all other fields .Here we will come to know the construction and working of all electrical equipments and thus all about electricity. Thus Diploma holders(EEE) can be employed in TNEB’s, generating stations, electrical based industries as well as in software companies.
- For I year-Passed 10th/SSC/Matric /CBSC/ANGLO
- For II year (Lateral entry) –Passed 12th science with Vocational/ Technical (or) 10th + (2 years I.T.I) with appropriate specialization
- Age Limit:- Minimum-16yrs & Maximum – No Age Limit.
The Course for the Mechanical Engineering shall extend over a period of three academic years, consisting of 6 semesters and the first year is common to all engineering branches.
To render entrepreneurs and electrical and electronics engineers for society and industries respectively by equipping them to become professional electrical and electronics engineers with excellent caliber.
Enable the Students to become responsible civilized citizens of our country. Equip them with adequate knowledge and skills in the field of electrical and electronics engineering to make them readily employable in industries. Engage them in research activities to become successful entrepreneurs.
To Update the Students in Advanced Technologies by Conducting Guest Lectures, Seminars and Workshops.
- ELECTRONIC DEVICES AND CIRCUITS PRACTICAL
- ELECTRICAL CIRCUITS AND MACHINES PRACTICAL
- ELECTRICAL WORK SHOP PRACTICAL
- COMPUTER APPLICATIONS PRACTICAL
- LIFE AND EMPLOYABILITY SKILL PRACTICAL
- ELECTRICAL MACHINES AND INSTRUMENTATION
- INTEGRATED CIRCUITS PRACTICAL
- COMPUTER AIDED ELECTRICAL DRAWING PRACTICAL
- MICRO CONTROLLER PRACTICAL
- EP – I CONTROL OF ELECTRICAL MACHINES PRACTICAL
- WIRING AND WINDING PRACTICAL
- ELECTRICAL CIRCUITS SIMULATION PRACTICAL
- EP – II COMPUTER HARDWARE AND NETWORKS PRACTICAL
- PROJECT WORK