General – Rules & Regulations:
- Students are instructed to read the hostel Rules and Regulations properly.
- Students room will be checked by the hostel warden or supervisor at any time without any information.
- Students are not allowed to stay in the hostel after the semester examinations.
- Students should follow the daily routine and the hostel timings.
- Harmful drugs, tobacco, alcohol, etc., hence if we found students habituated with these drugs are prohibited. If students use this drugs they will be immediately expelled from the hostel and the caution deposit money will not be refunded.
- Students should maintain proper discipline at the campus.
- Students are not allowed to tease the other students or junior students, physically or mentally.
- Ragging is banned by the Government. If any student found indulging in ragging he will be immediately expelled from the hostel.
- Students must be disciplined with love, care and honesty towards the hostel warden, Supervisors and other Staff.
- Students must be disciplined and obey the Supervisor Staff at the Mess, Grounds, Hostel and other places.
Health Condition – Rules and Regulation:
- If any student’s health is affected, he should inform the Warden or Supervisor. If required, students will be asked to go home and come back after a complete recovery.
- The students sharing same rooms should observe and identify the other students’ health if they are not well and inform immediately to the hostel Warden.
Hostel Mess – Rules and Regulations:
- Students must maintain timings while coming to the hostel mess. Students should not waste food. Food will be served only during the allotted time.
- Students should not enter the kitchen without permission.
- Students who want to inform about the quality of food must only inform to the Warden or Supervisor
Students and Parents – Note:
- Students should not keep money or costly items in their rooms. If they are lost, the hostel management will not hold any responsibility.
- Students should lock their cup-boards and keep the keys in their custody.
- Students should use the furniture with utmost care and maintain the windows, doors switches, bulbs and fans. If the above items are damaged wantonly, the students will be fined.
- Emergency messages from Parents/Guardians to their children should be conveyed only through the Warden or Supervisor.
- Indiscipline students who are removed from the Hostel will not be refunded their hostel fees including the caution deposit.
- Students should clean their rooms daily. All students should keep their clothes clean and comfortable.
- Students should keep the bathrooms and toilets clean.
- While washing and bathing the students should not waste water by using it beyond requirement.
- Community service is an important feature in life. Students here will learn how to work together and also to do menial work. Hostel campus, rooms, veranda, steps and grounds must be kept clean.
- Students should do their daily work and should not depend on others.
- All students should work whole-heartedly and with involvement. They should be service minded with honesty and responsibility.
Students should follow the hostel rules and regulations. If the students are found indiscipline or addicted to drugs and other intoxicating items, they will be summarily removed from the Hostel at once even if it is night time. While the students are on way to their native places/homes during night/day the safety of the students stays only with the parents/students till they reach homes. The Hostel will not hold any responsibility if anything happens to the students.
Our Aim is to make Good Citizens. The Rules and Regulations have been defined for the development of students.
Parents & Students are requested to go through thoroughly and give their cooperation so that we can make Better Personalities.