The department of mechanical engineering was started the year 2008. The department besides having well qualified faculty, the laboratories, workshops and CAD/CAM labs are well equipped with modern sophisticated machineries/ instruments to take up the new challenges in the engineering filed.
If you favor a higher GRE analytical writing rating, you should remain on term paper writer. Discussing words is only yet another excellent means to enhance your terminology for the GRE. In this special article, we’ll manage GRE terminology. For software made to raise your GRE Verbal Score, additionally comprehend the GRE Vocabulary hyperlink on the ultimate Terminology website.
- For I year-Passed 10th/SSC/Matric /CBSC/ANGLO
- For II year (Lateral entry) –Passed 12th science with Vocational/ Technical (or) 10th + (2 years I.T.I) with appropriate specialization
- Age Limit:- Minimum-16yrs & Maximum – No Age Limit.
The Course for the Mechanical Engineering shall extend over a period of three academic years, consisting of 6 semesters and the first year is common to all engineering branches.
By imparting technical knowledge to the budding students with knowledge in the basic science and make them full blossomed persons with all round knowledge in physical, mental and intellectual aspect to face any challenges successfully and make great achievements in the growing global range.
To improve the students with knowledge and skills in order to respond to engineering problems in the vast mechanical engineering field. To encourage the students to participate actively in co-curricular and extracurricular activities.
To Update the Students in Advanced Technologies by Conducting Guest Lectures, Seminars and Workshops.
- COMPUTER APPLICATIONS AND CAD PRACTICAL
- FOUNDRY AND WELDING PRACTICAL
- LATHE AND DRILLING PRACTICAL
- METROLOGY AND METALLOGRAPHY PRACTICAL
- STRENGTH OF MATERIALS AND FLUID MECHANICS PRACTICAL
- SPECIAL MACHINES PRACTICAL
- ELECTRICAL DRIVES AND CONTROL PRACTICAL
- PROCESS AUTOMATION PRACTICAL
- THERMAL AND AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING PRACTICAL
- COMPUTER AIDED DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING PRACTICAL
- MACHINE TOOL TESTING AND MAINTENANCE PRACTICAL
- EP – II MECHANICAL INSTRUMENTATION PRACTICAL
- PROJECT WORK