The Department of Automobile Engineering was started the year 2008. The Automobile Engineering provides in depth knowledge of vehicle engineering, incorporating elements of mechanical, electrical, electronics, software and safety engineering it is applied to the design, manufacture and operation of motorcycle, automobile, buses and trunks and their respective engineering subsystem.
- For I year-Passed 10th/SSC/Matric /CBSC/ANGLO
- For II year (Lateral entry) –Passed 12th science with Vocational/ Technical (or) 10th + (2 years I.T.I) with appropriate specialization
- Age Limit:- Minimum-16yrs & Maximum – No Age Limit.
The Course for the Mechanical Engineering shall extend over a period of three academic years, consisting of 6 semesters and the first year is common to all engineering branches.
To become a “Centre of Excellence” in providing high quality with relevant exposure in order to keep the students updated with the latest information and technologies in the field of Automobile embedded with balanced blend of human values.
To encourage an intellectual and ethical environment in which both skill and spirit will become so as to provide high quality education training in the field of Automobile.
To create and develop technologists and entrepreneurs who will work hard to improve the quality of life.
To Update the Students in Advanced Technologies by Conducting Guest Lectures, Seminars and Workshops.
- COMPUTER APPLICATIONS AND CAD PRACTICAL
- FOUNDRY AND WELDING PRACTICAL
- LATHE AND DRILLING PRACTICAL
- STRENGTH OF MATERIALS AND METROLOGY PRACTICAL
- SPECIAL MACHINES PRACTICAL
- AUTOTRONICS PRACTICAL
- THERMAL ENGINEERING AND IC ENGINES PRACTICAL
- PROCESS AUTOMATION PRACTICAL
- AUTOMOBILE CHASSIS AND TRANSMISSION PRACTICAL
- LIFE AND EMPLOYABILITY SKILL PRACTICAL
- COMPUTER AIDED DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING PRACTICAL
- AUTOMOBILE WORKSHOP PRACTICAL
- EP – II TWO AND THREE WHEELER TECHNOLOGY PRACTICAL
- PROJECT WORK