The Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering was started in the year 2008. The focus in this discipline is on understanding electronic networks and devices, electric magnetic fields, computer fundamentals, communication and control systems. Electronics and Communication Engineering uses the scientific knowledge of the behavior and effects of electronics to develop components, devices, systems and equipment. It deals with recent trends in communication technology via wire/wireless networks, circuits designs & Micro controllers.
- For I year-Passed 10th/SSC/Matric /CBSC/ANGLO
- For II year (Lateral entry) –Passed 12th science with Vocational/ Technical (or) 10th + (2 years I.T.I) with appropriate specialization
- Age Limit:- Minimum-16yrs & Maximum – No Age Limit.
The Course for the Electronics and Communication Engineering shall extend over a period of three academic years, consisting of 6 semesters and the first year is common to all engineering branches.
To produce creative and innovative dynamic professionals Who will lead in the ever changing world of technologies.
Organizing regular interactive sessions in the department by industrial personals, conducting workshops, symposium on the latest trends in technology with active participation of students from various institutions. By developing human, social and intellectual qualities necessary for the successful practice of the profession.
To Update the Students in Advanced Technologies by Conducting Guest Lectures, Seminars and Workshops.
- ELECTRONIC DEVICES AND CIRCUITS PRACTICAL
- ELECTRICAL CIRCUITS AND MACHINES PRACTICAL
- ELECTRICAL WORK SHOP PRACTICAL
- COMPUTER APPLICATIONS PRACTICAL
- LIFE AND EMPLOYABILITY SKILL PRACTICAL
- ELECTRICAL MACHINES AND INSTRUMENTATION
- INTEGRATED CIRCUITS PRACTICAL
- COMPUTER AIDED ELECTRICAL DRAWING PRACTICAL
- MICRO CONTROLLER PRACTICAL
- EP – I CONTROL OF ELECTRICAL MACHINES PRACTICAL
- WIRING AND WINDING PRACTICAL
- ELECTRICAL CIRCUITS SIMULATION PRACTICAL
- EP – II COMPUTER HARDWARE AND NETWORKS PRACTICAL
- PROJECT WORK